I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

16 June 2015

Missing Our Island



 


Oh beautiful gorgeous Puerto Rico I miss you. I miss your turquoise waters, laid back vibes, fresh coconuts, and endless amounts of sunshine! I kept thinking since it was summer here I could be happy with our great weather, green grasses, pretty flowers, and sunshine but nope keep thinking I really want to go visit our little house and island!




 





 
 
I want no schedule, hours to lounge on the beach enjoying cocktails or coconut water, finishing one book after another, and just unwinding. Trying to wait until winter so it's more of an adventure but may give in and squeeze in a trip before then. Anyone else crave island life even in the midst of summer?
 



 



No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC