I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

03 March 2015

Denver Work Trip

Last week I traveled with a group to Denver for a mediation. I will say I much prefer mediations to trials anyday! The first day we had gorgeous, no coat needed, weather. After that it turned to snow snow and more snow. It did make things really pretty though! Plus we were essentially stuck inside an office the entire time anyway.

I still managed to get in a little relaxation in the hotel hot tub while enjoying a great book and local brew nightly.


 

I was quite grateful for my cozy fur hood the first day the snow started falling as we had a little jaunt back to our hotel.




Our hotel lobby had several warm cozy fireplaces so our final day I skipped out on our group lunch and stayed by the fire to read and warm up.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC