I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

22 December 2014

Adding a Little Christmas Cheer to the Country Shack


 
My dad and brothers actually built this adorable country shack years ago as a “playhouse” of sorts. Now that it’s all fixed up and habitable we thought it would be fun to spend Christmas eve cozied up inside by the fire watching movies.
 
I decided this warranted a few decorations to make the shack more festive. Luckily there are an abundance of cedar trees growing wild that I was able to snip some branches off, plenty of pines to gather cones from, and discounted poinsettias at the store.

I might still add a tree or string of lights but we are close to ready for a snuggly Christmas Eve movie night after the Christmas Service.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC