I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

13 November 2014

Camper Heaven

I've always dreamed of an Airstream. Right now instead I have an 80's driveable beauty. But hey it's still a camper, it runs, and it was a bargain. I am itching to fix it up but nothing really motivated me. That is until I stumped upon Sarah Schneider's amazing amazing blog and her collaboration with my fav - Anthropology. Can I please just steal this camper?



I mean the entire thing is to die for. Talk about perfection.





Love the use of tile, wallpaper, and mirros to add to the glam factors.


I even love the bathroom.





Some of this is so easy to do in my own little camper - especially now that we have an Ikea nearby and I know I could do this on the cheaper side. It may require hours at the sewing machine but it's winter now so I am fully A OK with this task.


We don't have the extra bedroom but the rest is somewhat similiar. I really really need to transform my camper into this perfect little slice of camper heaven. Don't you agree??

All pictures are from Sarah's blog Love. Sarah Schneider click here to see even more. While you are there you really should check out her full blog as her house and kiddos are sooooo cute and swoom worthy.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC