I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

24 October 2014

Insta Snaps from Vieques

I have so many fun pretty pictures on my phone from Vieques so figure might as well throw some of them on here for all my nonInstagram friends to see.
 
 
Coqui Fire not only is your food delic, your driks refreshing, but you have one very cool funky floor.



Dinning outside on a dirt floor with a pallet table and walls may not sound appealing but this food was VERY appealing - Smoky's BBQ is a must on the island. BYOB


Fun funky stairway I passed on my daily runs.


Chicken feed is sold at the grocery store - why don't we do this in Iowa?? This would be lifechanging!


Loved this Share a coke with


Nothing but breezy lightweat dresses for me on the island


 
Cool old doors on the beach


I was more than happily to lazily lounge on the beach daily
 

Soaking up every last ray of sunlight each day was a must.
 

1 comment:

Marta Tryshak said...

These photos bring so many wonderful memories! I can't wait to go back :)

Sincerely,
Marta

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC