I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

17 September 2014

Be Kind and Compassionate to One Another

Sticks and stones will break my bones
But words will never harm me.

 
 
 
Who remembers this nursery rhyme from childhood? I do for some crazy reason and right now trying to keep repeating it in my head.
 
Please people be kind and nice to each other. Don't judge and don't speak poorly of others. You never know what that person may be dealing with or the circumstances surrounding their actions.

"Brothers and sisters, stop slandering each other. Those who slander and judge other believers slander and judge God's teachings. If you judge God's teachings, you are no longer following them. Instead, you are judging them." James 4:11

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC