I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

27 August 2014

The Chicks are Laying!!!


I know this is no means earth shattering, obviously at a certain eggs chicks will lay eggs. I grew up around chickens, I'm not a total city girl. But for some reason the fact that MY very own city chicks are now laying eggs is very exciting.



In my defences several neighbors and family memebrs are also quite excited about this. My next door neighbor actually discovered the eggs  before I did.



In about a month I'll have 10 eggs a day - hallelujah for farm (errr city) fresh eggs!


The size of these chicks is also making it blazingly obvious that I need to get their bigger house built asap.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC