I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

17 April 2014

New York City to Cheer on the Jays


 
 
This was the first year for the Creighton BlueJays to play in the Big East Basketball tournament in New York City. I went with my parents and we were joined by my Aunt and Uncle and a few friends.









We had such a great time exploring the city.
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
And cheering on the Jays at the games.
 
 


 
Of course we had to enjoy the local touristy offerings while we were there.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Love going on vacation with my parents as no matter what we always have a great time. I am a lucky lady.


*Bear with me while I overload everyone with trips of multiple trips. This is what happens when you take a super long blog break :)

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC