I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

14 April 2014

I Used to Have a Blog




 
 
And then I ran for reelection to City Council and neglected this fun little space. I quit posting pictures of my everyday adventures and my fun vacations. No time like the present to start playing catch up right? I will warn you there are a whole lot of vacation, mission trip, and other photos to be shared.

 

To start with are a few snaps of our first day vaccinating cattle in Mali as part of a mission trip. This was by far our easiest day as the only day we had a chute to work with, the rest of the days were more or less a rodeo. Somehow  those rodeos days were more fun as we were in the midst of villages.


Africa has stolen my heart and I for sure will be back.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC