I travel the world and am truly amazed with the sights, cultures, and people but in my eyes there is no place like home.

Pages

14 February 2014

Happy Valentines Day!


"But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.”     Carrie Bradshaw

Was reminded of that perfect quote when Fabulous K posted today.


Happy Valentines Day everyone! Love how this is a holiday that can be celebrated no matter what, you don't need a "Valentine".  Celebrate yourself and those you love. I have a tradition of doing Valentine's dinner with my Grandpa every year. This started so long ago and is now something I very much look forwad to (often times my parents join in the fun). I have decided if I ever end up with a boyfriend or husband they are just going to have to share this day with my Grandpa.

No comments:

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC